Welcome To I-Serve Blogspot



I-Serve Technology Sdn Bhd is Malaysia `s leading one-stop kiosk solution provider as well as the biggest retail self-service kiosk network operator in this region. Vast experience in delivering complete off the self kiosk solutions from kiosk conceptualisation until technical and customer service supports.


Monday 8 August 2011

Bills & Top-Ups Software

WANT TO START A BUSINESS?
WANT TO EXPAND YOUR EXISTING BUSINESS?

We have a solution for you!

Grab this chance to start a very profitable "Bills payment & Prepaid Top-ups" business.
With a small capital, you can make as much money as you want!

Introduce to you

"Bills payment & Prepaid Top-ups software"

Where you can make Extra Income anytime, anywhere.
All you need is a PC/Laptop + Internet Connection to get started!

Most suitable for:

  • Retirees
  • Housewives
  • Part-timers
  • Businessmen
  • Students
  • Government staffs
  • Florists
  • Groceries shops
  • Stationary shops
  • Restaurants
  • Cyber cafes
  • Condominium managements
  • Apartments managements & etc.
For more details & inquiries, please contact us at :
 03-80241384 / 013-2804513
Agent & Dealers are welcomed to contact us!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, extremely good website. I am also working on this topic. I infect came through this on Google and I am Happy I did, I am just absorbing as a lot info as I can at the second, keep updates. Thank you
    http://www.latesttechblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    I would like to start a business & i'm interested to be an agent & dealer of your iServe Technology Sdn Bhd subject as per your requirement of your terms & conditions that applies, should you allow.

    i am currently also an agent & dealer for iServe products & my business adress is located at 'TESCO THE SCOTT GARDEN' at Jalan Kelang Lama, Kuala Lumpur, known & trading by the name "Vserve".

    Further to which, i am planning to open the business said to be known as iServe providing with complete iServe products & servicess that is currently available in Malaysia.

    For your kind information my business address that i have planned to operate iServe services to customers is at Mid Valley Megamall & my proposal offering a retail lot have been submitted & in return they have replied to me back informing their acceptance of my proposal to offer a retail lot for the operational of iServe concept at their mall known as Mid Valley Megamall.

    The concept i would prefer & also having in my mind is only products & servicess provided by iServe & non other than iServe products that is currently available & allowed for agents & dealers. I hope you could accept myself to be your next agent & dealer for iServe to serve more publics, corporate companies & other institutions at the Klang Valley providing a prompt, reliable & efficient service. Hope you could consider my reques. Waiting for your soonest fruitful reply favourable to us.

    Meanwhile should you need any clarifications on the above matter, pls contact myself at +6012-232 5050 or +6016-232 5050 & i will be assist to you.

    Thank you,

    With regards
    Abdul Mohamed Adam Shah
    Operations Director
    (Jafraj Global Marine (M) Sdn Bhd)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much is the capital required for this application?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing a bunch of this quality contents, I have bookmarked your blog. Please also explore advice from my site. I will be back for more quality contents. Sales flow linked

    ReplyDelete